Michael E. Solomon - Managing Partner
Michael is a natural-born leader, both professionally and in his personal life. He takes great strides in his professional development throughout his career. Having owned and operated several businesses through recessions and global pandemics, Michael has the acquired skills to lead the team at Solomon Jones LLP to success.
Although Michael oversees the firm's daily operations, he is still actively sought by many clients for his ability to set a clear direction for clients on litigation matters. Michael heavily focuses on Administrative Law, Tort Law, and Creditors Rights Law. He works closely side-by-side with each partner, associate, and member of the executive team to ensure the success of each case file.
Additionally, and before becoming a Paralegal, Michael was one of the youngest licensed Mortgage Brokers in Ontario at the ripe age of 22, providing his clients with sound financial advice and guidance throughout their biggest investments and purchases - their dream homes. To this day, Michael is still an active Broker and heads a team with Mortgage Alliance.
Michael also enjoys learning new languages and currently is a verse in English, French, Spanish and Tagalog.
Extra Circulars & Membership Participation:
- CEO for Elite Credit Company of Canada Limited
- CFO for Kitchener South - Hespler, New Democratic Party
- Member of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (Nominated Young Entrepreneur of the Year, 2020)
- Member of Canada's LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce
- Voting Member, Ontario Paralegal Association
- Mortgage Broker, Financial Services Regulator Authority of Ontario